12395 El Camino Real #101, San Diego, CA 92130, United States
Radiant Dental Arts World Class Dentistry
General Dentistry in San Diego CA
Deep Teeth Cleaning
- Dentist removes any decay and prepares the tooth for the eventual crown.
- Dentist or Dental Assistant takes a physical or digital impression, which is used as a model to make sure the crown properly fits.
- A temporary crown is made for the patient to wear as the final design and aesthetic details are sent to the lab.
- Dentist cements the crown and checks proper fit and occlusion.
Tooth Colored Fillings
- Custom Abutment
TMD/ TMJ Treatment
- BOTOX® improves TMJ and jaw-related stress for many individuals when injected into your tender facial muscles. Injecting Botox® into the masseter muscle can help you get rid of TMJ/TMD pain and provide you immediate relief on a temporary basis.
- A personalized mouth guard to keep your teeth from grinding together and inflicting more damage to them.
- Rinse out with clean water followed by a 1% hydrogen peroxide solution. This will help clean the area and prevent infections.
- Assess the damage. If you’re bleeding excessively and it looks like it’s more than just the tooth, then go to the urgent care for treatment. If the tooth broke off below the gum line, save the remaining tooth in milk or saline solution and see a dentist immediately. If it’s just the tooth structure and it’s a clean break without bleeding, it’s not as urgent, but most people don’t want to walk around with half a tooth.
- Apply a cold compress to minimize swelling and inflammation
- If you have no allergies to ibuprofen or acetaminophen you can take over the counter pain medication to alleviate some discomfort
Call Dr. Anastasia Avina on her emergency after hours line (442) 777-3442
Call Dr. Marielle Johnson on her emergency after hours line
Or leave us a voicemail at (858) 350-0337 and one of our team members will give you a call the next business day.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION
Come in for a consultation and find out all about the best cosmetic dentist in San Diego, CA. Let Dr. Avina help you own your smile.