Invisalign aligners are a type of orthodontic device that can straighten your teeth and tackle issues of misalignment. These are practically transparent that let you achieve the smile of your dreams secretly. They do not come with the hassle of painful wires and brackets that make them a very popular choice in the world of dentistry. Our dentists at Radiant Dental Arts will give you a better understanding of Invisalign in this blog.
What Is Invisalign?
We need to first have a clear understanding of Invisalign. Invisalign is an orthodontic device that can help you improve your appearance while also providing you with multiple oral health benefits. These aligners are used to rectify misalignment and issues of crowding. You can get your dream smile in a short span of time, without having to deal with wires. It’s the most practical solution that works well if you want to achieve a straighter smile.
In What Way Does Invisalign Work?
Many people don’t understand how Invisalign works. These transparent trays, on the other hand, have transformed the world of dentistry. Your San Diego dentist will take impressions and photos of your teeth. Following that, these Invisalign aligners will be specifically designed so that fit you perfectly. They will slowly shift your teeth into the perfect position, finally giving you a beautiful and straight set of teeth.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Invisalign?
Other than improving your aesthetics, these aligners provide several oral health benefits as well. Your favorite dentist in San Diego has listed a few of them below.
- These clear trays help to improve the appearance of your teeth and also boost your self-confidence.
- Completely transparent and invisible that helps you to achieve your dream smile secretly.
- Can be easily removed. However, you must wear it for at least 22 hours a day for the best results.
- You can achieve a perfectly aligned set of teeth in a matter of 6 to 18 weeks.
- Invisalign aligners reduce the amount of pain you have to face during teeth straightening when compared to traditional braces.
- Comes without any painful wires or brackets that could cut your soft gum tissues. If you choose Invisalign then you won’t have to worry about the hassle of wires any longer.
How Can You Maintain Your Invisalign Aligners?
Maintenance is key when it comes to getting the best out of any dental appliance. The best San Diego dentist has provided certain tips and tricks that can help you to preserve your Invisalign aligners for a longer time.
- Brush and floss your aligners gently every day. This will prevent any plaque buildup.
- Rinse your aligners whenever you remove them.
- Soak them in a solution containing the cleaning crystals at least once a day.
- Take them off during your meal or while drinking something.
Cost Of Invisalign
Before jumping into the Invisalign cost, it is better to first understand that metal braces are more expensive than Invisalign. The cost of Invisalign is normally determined by a number of factors, including your location and oral health condition. Invisalign costs between $3,000 and $7,000 on average. If you are looking for an exact estimate then it is best to consult your San Diego dentist
We hope this blog has helped you to find out more about Invisalign. Looking for the best Invisalign in San Diego, CA? Get in touch with us at Radiant Dental Arts and enjoy our dental care services.